Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

BOM table in drawings, font size adjustability?

steve_maiettasteve_maietta Member Posts: 54 PRO
Is it possible to adjust the font size for the whole BOM table in a drawing at once?  No setting for that in the BOM properties window.  I can do it one text field at a time, but all at once would be great.

BOM  - Great addition!!

thanks
~Steve
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    robert_morrisrobert_morris OS Professional, Developers Posts: 166 PRO
    If you left-click the cell in the top-left of the table, then shift-left-click the cell in bottom-right of the table, you should be able to adjust the font size for all of the cells.

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,897 PRO
    That is the only way I know of to do it for now.. and you will have to do it every time you add a new row or column...

Font size should be in drawing properties for anything that drops text to the drawing. Notes, BOMs, section view letters, scale callout... 

why are we stuck with .12" font... I get in an argument every time i use less than .25" font... Bunch of old blind men where I work..
  • Options
    MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
    @john_mcclary
    You can also drag from the centre of the top left cell to the bottom right and it will select all of the cells.
    Useful if you don't want to use the keyboard quote as much 
    mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
    IR for AS/NZS 1100
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,897 PRO
    @john_mcclary
    You can also drag from the centre of the top left cell to the bottom right and it will select all of the cells.
    Useful if you don't want to use the keyboard quote as much 
    Right, i'm just saying the only way I know is manually, then manually again for every new row/column added there after as well.

;p
  • Options
    steve_maiettasteve_maietta Member Posts: 54 PRO
    Allright, thanks guys, will give it a shot.

~Steve