Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Announcing Onshape Enterprise

jon_hirschtickjon_hirschtick Onshape Employees Posts: 91
edited August 2018 in New in Onshape

Today we are excited to announce Onshape Enterprise, a new premium edition of Onshape.  We built Onshape Enterprise to help some of our most sophisticated customers get even more control and visibility of their team’s design activity -- more than any old CAD or PDM system and even more than Onshape Standard or Onshape Professional.

We’ve been working on Enterprise for over a year and a number of Onshape customers have been using it in production for the last six months. There’s a lot more to come about Enterprise in our next release, but for now you can read more about it in Dave Corcoran’s latest blog post.

- Jon and the Onshape Team

Comments

• Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work. It looks awesome
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común
  • Options
    adrian_vlzkzadrian_vlzkz Member Posts: 258 PRO
    So Awesome!
    Adrian V. | Onshape Ambassador
    CAD Engineering Manager
  • Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Great Work Jon and the Team!!
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    When looking at all the features I almost wish I had enterprise to control. If I had, this would be exactly the type of control I would like to have.

And it can be seen that also with this you have concentrated on the foundation that enables many things to add in future.

Congratulations Onshape team, once again you pushed the bar higher. Great work. 
    //rami