Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape on iPad 6

brian_pinder662brian_pinder662 Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
Can anyone say if Onshape can be used somehow on latest iPad . When I try to access Onshape I have a message "Onshape not yet available on mobile devices"
Regards Brian.

Best Answers

Answers

• brian_pinder662brian_pinder662 Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Many thanks, for your replies. You have put me in the right direction.
    Enjoy your day Brian.
  • Paul_J_PremakumarPaul_J_Premakumar Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 197
    @brian_pinder662

I am curious as to where this message was displayed. I can create a bug, to modify the message to point future users to install the app.

Can you share a screenshot or describe the steps you took that resulted in this message? Thank you.

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,307
    @Paul_J_Premakumar - he’s referring to the message on the sign in page if you access Onshape through mobile Safari. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Paul_J_PremakumarPaul_J_Premakumar Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 197
    @NeilCooke : I get a different message "Warning: Onshape does not currently support mobile browsers".