Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Feature Folder: Smarter Drag

Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
I love the new feature tree folders! I've been wanting them for a while, so huge thanks to the Onshape dev team for getting them implemented. I noticed that when you drag a feature into the folder, it automatically lands at the top of the folder. I'm usually dragging them in from below because that's where new features are born. This means I have to drag it in, then expand the folder and move it to the bottom manually. It would be awesome if the folder knew whether the feature came from above or below the folder and would put it at the top or bottom depending on which. If someone has a cleaner workflow to add features to an existing folder, I'd love to hear it.
Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
Tagged:

Comments