Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

More to Configurations & Variables

brian_pinder662brian_pinder662 Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/20b7ed88dc59162296b5eb8b/w/a27f60c38cdafae14413fc59/e/e4196c03cb53f044d45d4e72
Could someone please take a look at the above URL to see if they could offer any help. Here I have a Pipe tee which has  a 17.5 rad, I am trying to configure it to update to a 20mm Rad. As you will see I have created a variable for the default rad 17.5mm, when I change this to 20mm only certain parts of the model update. I have been trying to work on Codys example of the hydraulic cylinder. Having spent quite sometime now trying various ways to do this without success, maybe the model should have been built differently from the start with configuration in mind. It looks like there needs to be more variables added but where and how is my problem. Any help would be appreciated to enable me to move on.
Regards to all Brian

Answers