Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Wanna Freelance? We need Freelance help with part drawings

Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
We're looking for someone to supplement our team in the creation of part drawings to help with RFQs. Here's what it would look like:
  • Work includes the creation of a drawing template for the project, as well as individual part drawings for ordering. Most parts are sheet metal and extrusions.
  • Starts in about 1-2 weeks and lasts for 1-3 weeks.
  • Likely 10-30 hours/week. this is dependant on lots of other things, so it's tough to guess at, but if there's work to be done, there's no cap on how much you can do.
  • Drawings must be done in Onshape
  • understanding of GD&T a plus
  • background in machine design a plus
  • remote work is ok
  • email recruiting@fractalhardware.com with the subject "Onshape Drawings" if you're interested.
Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl

Comments

• jocelyn_willis386jocelyn_willis386 Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    Hey Evan! Jeremy Reid may be able to help? https://www.trailride-mech.com/conversion.html
  • Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
    Thanks for the suggestion @jocelyn_willis386 !

• thong_van_nguyenthong_van_nguyen Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    We're looking for someone to supplement our team in the creation of part drawings to help with RFQs. Here's what it would look like:
    • Work includes the creation of a drawing template for the project, as well as individual part drawings for ordering. Most parts are sheet metal and extrusions.
    • Starts in about 1-2 weeks and lasts for 1-3 weeks.
    • Likely 10-30 hours/week. this is dependant on lots of other things, so it's tough to guess at, but if there's work to be done, there's no cap on how much you can do.
    • Drawings must be done in Onshape
    • understanding of GD&T a plus
    • background in machine design a plus
    • remote work is ok
    • email recruiting@fractalhardware.com with the subject "Onshape Drawings" if you're interested.D

At current, I wish to work on this job if you have demand at now. Please reach to me via email nvthong79@gmail.com , WhatsApp " +84 909914799
  • glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Evan_Reese
    I would be interested and have sent an email to Fractalhardware.
  • Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
    Thanks for the interest, but this post is 4+ years old and we don't have this need anymore, nor do I have anything similar in the foreseeable future.
  • thong_van_nguyenthong_van_nguyen Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Thanks for the interest, but this post is 4+ years old and we don't have this need anymore, nor do I have anything similar in the foreseeable future.
    Thanks , well noted.