Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Linear Pattern Reference Line
- Linear Pattern Reference Line - Circular patterns within a sketch have a reference line that can be constrained no matter how many instances are patterned. This improvement would give linear patterns within a sketch a reference line so that they could be constrained no matter how many instances are patterned.