Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to place the secondary dimension to be after the primary one ?

Alex_Huang006Alex_Huang006 Member Posts: 12 PRO
In the drawing environment, I made the dual dimensions. But How can I place the secondary dimension to be after the primary one ?

Answers

• Options
    mlaflecheCADmlaflecheCAD Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 179
    You can set the dimension properties using the wrench icon on the right side of the screen to set which unit is on top of the other.
    Regards,
    Mike LaFleche   @mlaflecheCAD
  • Options
    Alex_Huang006Alex_Huang006 Member Posts: 12 PRO
    No. I double checked the dimension properties. That setting will change all dimensions. What I want is to change the one I expect. And I want to put the secondary unit to be after the primary dimension rather than "bottom" or "top.
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,362
    Again, currently not possible. These are all on our radar, but cannot promise timescales.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI