Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Deleting part studio configurations.

michael_mcdonald047michael_mcdonald047 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
Apologies if this question is answered in the online doc.  The configurations documentation is kinda stretching my brain...  I just want to delete the configuration I created for practice.  How do I do that?  Because it's there, associated dimensions in sketches have confusing dashed brown boxes around them.  Also, basic edits keep telling me to change the variable from within the configuration.  I probably edited the "Default" configuration by mistake too.  Hopefully that's fixable.

Comments

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Option to delete is available in the 3 dot menu top right of the config flyout. 
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • michael_mcdonald047michael_mcdonald047 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Thank you very much.  No idea why I didn't see that there, but I do now. Early when I checked that menu, "Copy table" was the only option.  Appreciate the reply very much Bruce.
  • tom_augertom_auger Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Thank you very much.  No idea why I didn't see that there, but I do now. Early when I checked that menu, "Copy table" was the only option.  Appreciate the reply very much Bruce.
    Same

• tom_augertom_auger Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    (you can see why I want to delete these configurations. I completely did not understand what each row represents - thought I was creating the parameters, but it turns out a row is a collection of settings. I probably just wanted variables here)
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Just delete the rows
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI