Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Help, Cant log in error bc32d4b4f1a2e74ca3e98c90 on chrome and 71df55c0257ca9145c10fd31 on firefox

Research_01Research_01 OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 301 PRO
Cant log in error bc32d4b4f1a2e74ca3e98c90 on chrome and 71df55c0257ca9145c10fd31  on firefox. Tried rebooting machine, checked internet et all. Any suggestions? I am hammered with a deadline and this is killing me.

Comments

• john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    having same issues

keep getting kicked off Onshape

2b7630c9606c532480c6b73a
  • nick_papageorge073nick_papageorge073 Member, csevp Posts: 659 PRO
    I've been down the past hr. Status page says its down.
  • MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,694 PRO
    I'm logged in, but can't load documents.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Research_01Research_01 OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 301 PRO
    Ugh... I checked the status earlier and it said it was fine but now I see that. I know its not of any consequence and no ones fault but this could not have happened at a worse time for me...
    I hear you, same here my project I was going to release parts to CNC vendor for prototype tonight. And do last minute changes now. First time its been down for me since buying it 6 months ago.
  • bill_schnoebelenbill_schnoebelen OS Professional, Developers, User Group Leader, csevp Posts: 109 PRO
    Having connection issues as well.
  • CBowersCBowers Member Posts: 50 PRO
    Unfortunate timing. Bossman won't be happy
  • andy_wilson530andy_wilson530 Member Posts: 7 PRO
    I hear you, same here my project I was going to release parts to CNC vendor for prototype tonight. And do last minute changes now. First time its been down for me since buying it 6 months ago.
    To be fair to Onshape an outage like tis is a very rare event. Been using for a few years without issue.
    Yea, I'm in the middle of a meeting with the bossman, pretty embarrassing. I know it will be up soon though. Just in a holding pattern until then 
    Ya to be honest I have been using Onshape for many many years and this is the first time I have had this issue. So there is that..
  • CBowersCBowers Member Posts: 50 PRO
    I just had a conversation with my boss and shop manager about the shop waiting on me for some drawings to get started on a project. Fortunately I had a set of pdfs exported for review already that I can use, but I still have revisions to make, but the revisions don't affect any of the stuff I need to get out to fab. So not as bad as it could have been if this drags out.
  • bill_schnoebelenbill_schnoebelen OS Professional, Developers, User Group Leader, csevp Posts: 109 PRO
    Seems to be working again!
    Seems to be up again, Thank you for your quick response Onshape support!
  • MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,694 PRO
    Woot! Thanks Onshape team!

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    While things are looking better at this point, there are additional aspects of the service that we are monitoring before saying the service is back healthy.

Please follow http://status.onshape.com/ for updates.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com
  • NocturnalFabNocturnalFab Member Posts: 4
    worst timing possible lol
    FWIW. Onshape, I am not sure what happened but in the end years of great service has not been forgotten and thank you for your hard work getting this back online. 
    I was up for a bit, now down again.

Agree with above. Onshape has been rock solid for me. Not a single crash in 6 months, not a single corrupted design. This has been the only issue I've had.