Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
@BruceBartlett I would suggest waiting. As most of us do, we FIND A WAY to get things done despite the limitations of today. This is awesome but we want to make sure that what is being suggested is n… (View Post)-1
@bill We will be working hard to improve the upload, translate and download workflows in the coming months. We have received a ton of feedback on this an know we are far from complete with this aspec… (View Post)0
Positioning can be achieved by using mate connectors on each part and using the Transform -> With mate connectors option. (View Post)1
@3dcad it will remain between you and Onshape. The improvement voting system is different than tickets specifically. One is not replacing the other. (View Post)0
@dennis_20 We would rather not have them as duplicates. I can contact you directly if you have more specifics. (View Post)0