Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Free version no longer available?
I've been using Onshape for my 3D print projects for over a year now and am very happy with this software. Back then the free subscription was prominently marketed on the website. I am aware of restriction imposed on the free version last year (commercial use etc.). I've been promoting Onshape to the 3D printng community, but now on the website there is no mention of the free version anymore.
So my questions are:
- is it no longer available for newcomers
- will my free account be closed some time in future
Anybody has info on this?