Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:

1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How can I monitor my students' "learning pathways" or "self-paced courses".

shrekantshrekant Member Posts: 4 EDU
Your learning center is a great place to learn onshape & also provides very good practice materials in the form of videos & workshops. I have recommended the same to my students & many of them have completed the courses with good feedback. 

Is there a way for me to enroll my students under my account so that I can monitor their level of completion & remind them to complete it on time? I might also offer help if they are stuck at some level for long. 

Also, it would be greatly beneficial if they are able to share their progress to companies in a cross verifiable way. Onshape is providing printable certificates but there is no way to verify if these are just photoshopped copies or rewards of genuine work.

Hoping to get help fast. 

Regards

Comments

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 64
    @shrekant unfortunately currently there is not a way for you to see where your students are within the courses in the Learning Center, we have thought about this and is something we would like to implement, but currently the priority is more content! As a suggestion, I would recommend having your students turn in their exercise documents as homework to you, by sharing you into them once complete. You could comment within the document to offer feedback or even grade their work if you would like. While the hands-on exercises provide a mass, area, or center of mass to check your work, you might want to dive deeper to look at their modeling strategy. Implementing serial numbers to certificates is also something on our radar, and something we will probably implement within our certification program that we are working on- no ETA on this yet!