Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - October 23, 2014
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,532
edited October 2014 in New in Onshape
The most recent build of Onshape was pushed this week with a number of improvements to visualization and performance. Here are some highlights:
- A new reference plane type has been added for curves and a point. This is great for setting up sweep profile planes.
- In Part Studios, suppressed and deleted selections in features show detailed feedback as of their status.
- New view modes including wireframe and Hidden lines removed are now in the view options under the view cube.
- Easily hide other elements of similar types (sketches, planes, parts etc..) in the context menu from either the graphics or List views.
- In a Part Studio you can select which Parts are exported to STL.
- Performance improvements to workspace creation, view rotation speed with selections\highlights, and Assembly tab switching.
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.