Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

New to Onshape? Learn From The Pros!

dan_1dan_1 Onshape Employees Posts: 21
Onshape's "Getting Started" Webinar series meets every Tuesday at 1 PM. Onshape's Darren Henry will walk you through the basics in Onshape in this 1 hour webinar. You will learn:

-Sketching
-Feature Creation
-Using Part Studios
-Using Assemblies 
-Collaboration Options
-Built in Data Management
-And More!

If you'd like to join this Tuesday's (Nov 11th) 1PM Webinar, please click here.

Comments

• Research_01Research_01 OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 301 PRO
    This is a tough one for some of us veterans to attend as it is a international holiday of remembrance. Not sure how well attended it will be but here in Canada we pretty much stop everything that day.

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Same in the US.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • dan_1dan_1 Onshape Employees Posts: 21
    This has been moved to Nov 18th at 1PM

To sign up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5007209300645660930
  • Research_01Research_01 OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 301 PRO
    Thank you Dan, totally appreciated!
  • jon_hirschtickjon_hirschtick Onshape Employees Posts: 91
    And a moment of remembrance for all the Veterans out there.  My Dad served in WWII (non-combat), and my uncle (combat doc, gone 3 years straight).  We couldn't be designing products and CAD systems and living the lives we have without the incredible bravery and sacrifice of so many.  Let's do what we all can to recruit and support more veterans in high-tech industry, where they seem to be under-represented for some reason.
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Amen to that. I was able to get my degree and love of technology and engineering because the freedom that my Dad, Grandpa and so many other veterans provide.  Thank you!
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.