Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

May the 4th be with you :)

bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭✭
The 4th is strong in this forum. :)
Bryan Lagrange
Twitter: @BryanLAGdesign

Comments

• MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 918 PRO

• bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    I saw a recent blog post, by the rebel alliance, and it seems they have chosen Onshape as their CAD software. Quote from Luke Skywalker "Onshape being cloud base lets us CAD anywhere in the galaxy even galaxies far far away." @jon_hirschtick could have mentioned this at Onshape Live. :)  I hear that the next Innovator's Insider podcast will have Luke Skywalker, Admiral Ackbar, and CAD wizard Chewbacca. Is this true @richard_doyle
    @mlaflecheCAD ?

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/553f0b137db138f98530569f/w/ba9237dd7faea23784a147c4/e/f5177ebfaf5c93dfb2964b3e

Bryan Lagrange

• emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                           C2i Change 2 improve                           ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?   
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                      Averigua a quién conocemos en común
  • tabetha_bulnestabetha_bulnes Member, Developers, HON-TS Posts: 13 PRO
    @bryan_lagrange There is a great disturbance in the force Onshape.....Only through me Onshape, can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. 
    Looks like even the Onshape logo has found a Dark Side. 

That’s awesome @tabetha_bulnes

Since the dark side uses Onshape, their files will now be secure and it will be near impossible to have them stolen by rebel spies. If they had Onshape back in the day, the Death Star might still be around. :smiley:
    Bryan Lagrange

@bryan_lagrange With FeatureScript we can identify and seal any holes, even if they are the size of a womp rats. Those Rebels will need more than X-wind pilots, the force and a flying hunk of junk to stop this battle station. 
    Onshape did a blog post on if Batman would use Onshape, maybe they could do one on if the dark side would have had Onshape how the story/saga would have changed. :smiley:
    Bryan Lagrange

Or would it have changed???? Galen Erso might have made the Death Star doc a public doc. :smiley:
    Bryan Lagrange

Never under estimate the power of the dark side. Only the Emperor would have Copy, Link, Export, Share and Delete rights. And without the Emperor's two step authentication not even Galen Erso could make that document public.  :D