Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

3D Connexion Space Navigator Not Working

Mark_MatthewsMark_Matthews Member Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
I've read that this mouse is supported, but mine is not working with Onshape. How do i get it working with Chrome?

Comments

• Options
    Mark_MatthewsMark_Matthews Member Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    Should note, I'm using Bootcamp to run Win8.1
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    When you go to 3dconnexion settings from Onshape window, does it say Chrome or Onshape in settings title?

//rami
  • Options
    Josy_LaJosy_La Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    I also have the same problem. I see Chrome in the top left of that window.
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    edited October 2016
    Make sure you have the latest drivers  - if they are and it still doesn't work, please contact 3dconnexion they will be happy to help
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Downloaded the latest yesterday. It seems to work this morning I guess it required a reboot to work properly.
  • Options
    mlml Member Posts: 53 PRO
    I have also sometimes troubles with the SpaceNavigator and the anti vir (kaspersky) reports an 'untrusted certificate' from 3dconnexion. I think my troubles are from there....
  • Options
    Some days the 3D mouse does not want to connect to Onshape that is went I see Chrome in the window.
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Sometimes a hard reload of cache of the browser will fix it. SHIFT + Reload.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    JVBNZJVBNZ Member Posts: 1
    Thanks  lougallo that workd for me.