Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - April 6, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,450
edited April 2015 in New in Onshape
First I would like to thank all of you that have joined our Beta over the past month and submitted feedback to us. This week we are launching some new functionality around assembly mating, sketching and a few other sharing and subscription updates. Let's take a look!
- Offset option for Fastened, Slider, Planar, Revolute and Pin/Slot mates (distance)
- Screw/Linear relations
- Driven dimensions (will automatically show greyed if driven and can be switched in the context menu.
- Add/delete spline points (deletion is done by selecting the point and hitting Delete on the keyboard)
- Adding or duplicating tabs now places the new tab next to the current/active tab (used to add it to the end..)
- Remove yourself from a shared document
- Reactivate a canceled subscription
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.