Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

#TraditionalCADsucks

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 401 PRO
    To the individual downvoting my ChatGPT posts: Is it ChatGPT you're not fond of, or do you feel the content isn't amusing enough? I'd appreciate any feedback
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,900 PRO
    To the individual downvoting my ChatGPT posts: Is it ChatGPT you're not fond of, or do you feel the content isn't amusing enough? I'd appreciate any feedback
    Ouch, 4 more down votes...
    Some people are just toxic to AI
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,400
    I’m sure they are only down voting because you mentioned it!
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Ste_WilsonSte_Wilson Member Posts: 207 EDU
    edited January 17
    @john_mcclary yay, but also boo. I always looked forward to a smile when you updated this thread! :smile:
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,900 PRO
    Oh don't worry, we still have need of SW for a bit. So, my next task is to upgrade our server so we can pay thousands of dollars to REMOVE licenses from SW... Since we would need to switch to a floating license model.