Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Tonight, June 3rd, San Diego Users Group

billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO

join us at June 3rd 5pm PDT click here

host: Kevin Hardin
guest speaker:John McClary
guest speaker:Joe Dunne
tech speaker:Bill Campbell

Tonight, we'll talk about:
  • getting started in Onshape
  • complex assembly automation
  • an overview of the Onshape App Store 
  • technical discussions on cloud cad

There is no cost for this open discussion about cad technologies and its an open meeting with no registration required. Please mute your mics unless you want to ask a question.

Time:5pm to 7pm PDT

Comments

• Options
    richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
    A very nice meeting, I learned a few new things.  Tried to thank everyone at the end, but couldn't un-mute fast enough.  So..thanks @billy2, @kevin_hardin027, and @john_mcclary for a very nice two hours.

@john_mcclary - if you would like to present to another group (or groups), please let me know.

Richard
  • Options
    romeograhamromeograham Member, csevp Posts: 657 PRO
    I meant to join this session last night, but didn't make it. Did you record it?
  • Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    @romeo_graham I did record and will post a link after editing.

• Options
    @romeo_graham

Here's a link to our meeting view

• Options
    romeograhamromeograham Member, csevp Posts: 657 PRO
    @billy2
    Thanks for the link. Enjoyed the conversation and tips from @john_mcclary ! I am also looking forward to the possibilities with GLTF.

@joe_dunne Thanks for keeping us interested in the App Store, and excited for Onshape's continued development!

• Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,064 PRO
    @billy2
    thanks for posting the recording. Lots of good stuff in there. Thanks @john_mcclary for sharing your tips and tricks!
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for viewing guys!