Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Features that are automatically suggested based on what is selected in the model. After selecting qualifying geometry an arrow will appear that can be manipulated to start the suggested command. Suggested commands will be highlighted on the toolbar when qualifying geometry has been selected. If multiple commands are available they can be cycled through using the Tab key until the desired command is selected.
- Extrude: Select a sketch region or face of an existing part
- Revolve: Same as extrude but also selecting an edge, line, or mate connector for an axis
- Fillet/Chamfer: Selecting an existing edge of a part
- Sweep: Selecting a face or sketch region and a path
- Loft: Selecting multiple detached faces or sketch regions
- Draft: Selecting multiple faces of an existing part
There are probably more that could be made