Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Fun Community Project - Finish Richard's Tiny House

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in General
Onshape User Group Advisory Board member @bryan_lagrange came up with a fun idea for a community project - Finish Richard's Tiny House. I liked it!

I have attached a short 5 page spec for the project. Yes, it's a long read, but it goes through a lot of big and little things that could be designed for a tiny house, and can help you decide if you have the free time to participate.

This isn't a contest, its just for fun. And open to all.

We'll schedule an Onshape User Group meeting sometime in late October or early November so you can share your designs. If we get a lot of participation, we'll schedule a series of meetings if necessary. If you can't join a meeting live, I would be happy to present your ideas/designs or set up a special recording with you that could be played at the meeting.

The public document is called Finish Richard's Tiny House. I don't know how to link to a public document.

If you decide to participate and want to share your documents with me, please do. If you want to send screen shots, that's okay too. I'll use them on social media (credited) as we go along hoping to attract more participants.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Richard

Comments