Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - February 26, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,659
edited February 2015 in New in Onshape
This week is a big release for Onshape. The past few weeks we have been working on a number of improvements in order to be ready for Beta. Updates to Organizations, sketch and feature additions as well as UI around our new account plans made the cut. So go and get your hands dirty and let us know what you think!
- Add sketch references and dimensions to planes.
- Dimension extension lines have been added to dimensions .(when not between leaders)
- Angular dimensions can be defined to any quadrant.
- New pierce constraint
- New Mirror faces option (similar to linear/circular patterns)
- Boolean subtract with offset option
- Documents owned by an organization can now be shared with another organization
- Organizations can be deleted by an Admin
- User list has page navigation (larger than 20 users)
- Owned by column in Organization filters
- Removed icons from filter list on Documents page. (that we added last push)
- New "Forum username" field in Onshape profile page (used for Single-Sign On)
- Help icon in all dialogs
- Public badge in Documents pages
- Thumbnail generation performance has been improved
- DWG/DXF output of sketches/planes will now respect Onshape's document units
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.