Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Support helpdesk is broken

hlavachlavac Member Posts: 4

No help desk at onshsape.zendesk.com

There is no help desk configured at this address. This means that the address is available and that you can claim it at http://www.zendesk.com/signup/

Comments

• Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    edited March 2015
    Offtopic joke removed from eternal archive..
    //rami
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    @3dcad please share me into your new desk, I love to check it out.

Many years ago I designed a Bio Desk from idea's taken from a chiropractor, ended up being shelved as we parted company into different city's. Now with Onshape, and other cloud app's it should much easier to work over distance. I might have to translate the my desk into Onshape for a new beginning.

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Then fix your website links :)
    I got there from the https://www.onshape.com website by clicking Resources/Support
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    That https://onshape.zendesk.com/ also gives:

{"message":"Unauthenticated API request", "status":401}

when I'm not signed in.
  • Options
    Research_01Research_01 OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 301 PRO
    I can second that the link is broken. Nice catch @Hlavac !

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    edited March 2015
    Ahh, I see. I'll get that fixed ASAP. Thanks!
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    edited March 2015
    @BruceBartlett Immediately after we get a deal with support to build new helpdesk from MDF  B)

Sorry for joking with important notice, just couldn't help it.

//rami
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Hlavac We are aware of it and it will be fixed next push.  You need to be authenticated with Onshape to get in.. .we will redirect you soon.  In the meantime, go in from your profile menu. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.