Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - December 17th, 2014
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,532
edited December 2014 in New in Onshape
Update day is here and there are a number of great additions to share with you all. This update includes improvements to existing features and a few new experiences around the version/history buttons and readonly version viewing. Take a look...
- New Chamfer options (custom angles/distances)
- Input expressions in dialogs (Most requested improvement to date) (More...)
- New Transform/Copy feature
- Moved Menu, Version and History buttons up to navbar with flyout behavior and added a Return to Workspace link when viewing readonly versions.
When viewing a Version: (Ability to Return to Workspace link)
- New Tutorials & Samples filter for the Documents page.
- Don't create empty features in my Feature list! (Ok we won't!)
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.