Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape Improvements Bingo

john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,902 PRO
edited September 2023 in General
Let's Play Onshape Improvements Bingo!

I'll need your help setting up which IRs (Improvement Requests) make the list

Once we have about 50 unique IRs (I've chosen 10 random ones so far)
Then submit your name and which IR's you want from the list

I'll set up your score card by randomly placing your IRs

The official score card status will be live here: Onshape Bingo | Active Players

Rules:
1) You have until the next Onshape Update to enter your name / IRs
Then this document will be "locked in" the only updates to this Document will be changing the status of the IRs which will change the colors of your tiles

2) An Improvement will only count if the attached link has been changed to "completed" or "Closed" by Onshape.
(Sometimes this may take a few days or weeks for Onshape to change the IR status)
I'll favorite all of the listed IRs, so I am notified as soon as possible.

3) If an IR on this list gets rejected or removed from the Onshape IR list (such as a duplicate IR or impossible request)
Then the link in this document will be moved to the original IR in the case of duplication
or a message will be posted here letting you choose another IR from this list (as long as it has not been completed)

4) First player to complete a Bingo wins
- Horizontal Row
- Vertical Column
- Diagonal Line
- 4 Corners

Prize:
Open to suggestions

If you have any other suggestions post them here

Comments